I actually thought the Alaskan Bar was fun. The bartenders were quick and friendly. The price of a vodka soda ($5) is a lot cheaper than say oh in Manhattan! And it was fun having a margarita and a Manhattan (the drink) in tumblers. The small band tried hard and did some good covers (well those I could recognize). And there were even some women in the bar. Until then I had assumed Alaska was only for boys. Both Yael and I got a bit tipsy so we left feeling quite positive about our Alaskan Bar experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An historic hotel located in the center of downtown Juneau, the Alaskan is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was opened as a hotel in 1913. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Alaskan Hotel & Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alaskan Hotel And Bar
- Alaskan Hotel Juneau
- The Alaskan Hotel & Bar Juneau, Alaska