“Perfect place for our wedding and honeymoon”

Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa
Ranked #2 of 27 Juneau B&B and Inns
Monroe, New York
“Perfect place for our wedding and honeymoon”
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Our suite was very comfortable and romantic. Loved the canopy bed and fireplace. The pond and garden were very peaceful and serene. The place is located in a quiet neighborhood close to a nice walking or bike trail. The service was outstanding.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Star
Reviewed September 2, 2010

We just returned from our 12 day dream vacation staying at Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn & Spa in Juneau, AK. WOW. There aren't enough glorious adjectives to describe the inn, location and most of all, the staff. Maryann, Rachel & Rick made us feel like part of their family from the moment we set foot in the door. The accommodations are exquisite and the inn location is absolutely stunning. From delicious and filling breakfasts to evening wine and snacks amid gracious hosts and guests, it was truly an incredible vacation. The tours the inn booked for us were fantastic. Before we even arrived back home, we were planning our return trip next year. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts Maryann, Rachel, Rick and Vic. Lyn & Paul

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pletienne
Monroe, New York
Reviewed August 14, 2010

We threw Rachael a real curve ball by inviting our "Kids" for our Glacier Wedding, but she handled everything from the second helicopter to the dinner reception and everything in between like a true pro. We had our Dream Wedding, it was everything we could have asked for and more. Service and breakfast were excellent. Our room was very romantic with a fireplace, whirlpool tub for 2, and a canopy bed. Washer and dryer were a real bonus. The grounds are very peaceful and serene. Away from the noise and crowds in the city. Nice walking or bike path near by.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gina4623
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 2, 2010

We did not stay at Pearson's Pond, but Rachael Ray made all our wedding arrangements for a glacier wedding and the reception at Pearson's Pond. It is a beautiful setting with gardens, gazebos and a little pond. The Inn looks like an incredible place to stay but we were on a cruise, only in Juneau for my daughter's wedding day.

The peacefulness at Pearson's Pond is wonderful and Rachael and Rick are wonderful hosts.

Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed at Pearson's Pond for our honeymoon. Before we even arrived in Juneau, Maryann revealed herself to be the guardian angel of our trip. We were very late in booking a place to stay in Juneau and Maryann worked so hard to make sure that we had a beautiful place to stay and wonderful things to do during our trip. When we arrived, she had everything taken care of and all we had to do was relax and enjoy every minute at the beautiful inn that she and her family run so well. The inn's setting, the luxurious rooms, and the warmth of the people all combine to make Pearson's Pond a unique and amazing place to stay. I wholeheartedly recommend this inn.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2JuneauAlaska, Owner at Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa, responded to this review, June 3, 2010
Thank you for your kind words. You were delightful guests and we truly enjoyed having you stay with us. We wish you all the best in your lives together!
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed May 24, 2010

The service, hospitality, rooms, and grounds were fantastic. It had positive energy, peaceful surrounding, stimulating conversations and lots of privacy. Loved the comfy beds and pillows, quality and generousity in everything (food, amenities, hospitality, etc.). I felt like a VIP - and feel like they treated all the guests there that way. The ducks are playing on the pond and the gardens are blooming. Lots of fun. Can hardly wait to come back!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Ketchikan, Alaska
Reviewed May 18, 2010

As a onetime Juneau resident, I often heard of how wonderful Pearson's Pond is and it wasn't until 7 years after leaving Juneau did I finally get to experience the wonderful hospitality and amenities that Pearson's Pond has to offer. Upon check in, I found that I was fortunate enough to be upgraded to the deluxe queen room. In preparation of my arrival, the staff had the fireplace on and digital music playing through the flat screen TV providing a warm ambiance throughout the room. The room was very spacious and my first thought was that this place would be perfect for a romantic getaway for my wife and I more than flying solo for a business meeting. While Pearson’s Pond has an outdoor hot tub, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I also had a hot tub located in the bathroom. The bed was amazing and is what I consider to be the best bed I've slept on while on business travel. Additionally, the room had its own private deck overlooking a scenic pond and the kitchenette featured premium Alaskan roasted coffee, a microwave and a small refrigerator. Everything was very clean and beyond my expectations. The staff was very warm and welcoming and pretty much gave me run of the place. There was a small kitchen downstairs that had a variety of drinks and snack options available at all hours of the day. There was a small workstation in the lobby with internet access; however I did not need to use it. I found that Pearson’s Pond had everything to offer and so much more. I highly recommend staying there whenever you visit Juneau, Alaska.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business