Diane and Steve Pearson are phenomenal innkeepers, hosts and people. Their Inn is a relaxing, special place with the kind of personal service and attention that's second to none. After I hurt my back, Diane quickly hooked me up with a local chiropractor and arranged an on-site massage (2 hours, thank you Jose!). Two days later I was kayaking, hiking and would have gone glacier trekking if not for the abundant rain -- well, there's always next year. In short, a one-week vacation felt like a lot more - truly a rarity nowadays. As our governor used to say, "I'll (we'll) be back!" --- with our friends!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casually elegant, award winning inn located in the beautiful Mendenhall Valley. Only 10 minutes from Airport & 15 minutes from downtown Juneau. Once here you will feel worlds away from everything! Premier service & hospitality, with many unique amenities that will make your trip truly memorable (bikes, hot tubs & more). Our goal is for your visit to Juneau and your time at Pearson's Pond to be the experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearson`s Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Hotel Juneau
- Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Spa Juneau, Alaska