PROS: My family and I decided to visit Juneau last minute and we gave Mary -Ann only 24 hours notice prior to our arrival. She was super friendly and accommodating. Pearsons Pond offers a picturesque garden and pond setting. My husband, 4 year old son and I enjoyed rowing a boat in the pond after breakfast and relaxing in the hot tubs in the evenings. Our room and the dinning area was comfortable, clean and quiet. We couldn't ask for more. Thank you for up-grading our room!
CON: Queen Bed only accommodates 1-2 people and my husband and I travelled with our son. The queen bed was too small for my husband, son and I. We were offed a cot, however, we could feel springs and as a result we chose not to use it. The Queen bed was super comfy and the sheets were amazing, I want a sheet set like that for my bed at home. It was off season and there were not many choices of breakfast foods but we managed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casually elegant, award winning inn located in the beautiful Mendenhall Valley. Only 10 minutes from Airport & 15 minutes from downtown Juneau. Once here you will feel worlds away from everything! Premier service & hospitality, with many unique amenities that will make your trip truly memorable (bikes, hot tubs & more). Our goal is for your visit to Juneau and your time at Pearson's Pond to be the experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearson`s Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Hotel Juneau
- Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Spa Juneau, Alaska