“Wonderful place to stay”

Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa
Ranked #2 of 26 Juneau B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Pearson's Pond was everything and more. Clean, comfortable, and beautifully set up for the business traveler or honeymoon couple. Truly a spa retreat for anyone traveling to Juneau with all the luxury amenities anyone can ask for. Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. I loved Pearson's Pond and will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed March 17, 2011

Great bed and breakfast. Stayed for 3 nights because we didn't want the honeymoon to end! Great staff made room up extra special for the weekend...Staff was very friendly and we would love to come back again...

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2JuneauAlaska, Owner at Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2011

You are the sweetest couple! You must come back for your first anniversary. Call me!!

Reviewed January 30, 2011

What a special place! We spent the night at 'The Pond' to accimate ourselves before our American Safari Spirit cruise. The B & B is immaculate, the service impecable and VRY friendly, and the ambience VER special. Yeah, it may be a bit pricey... but considering the alternatives in Juneau, it IS worth the stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

I am so happy you enjoyed your short stay at The Pond. Thank you for taking your time to write this review. Perhaps next time you will have a little longer to fully experience our inn. I'd love for you to have the time to better understand its special value. Maybe one day...

Reviewed December 10, 2010

I enjoyed my time for 3 nights slept wonderful and will consider visiting again in the future... very homey peaceful place to stay.... words cannot descride the actual experience I had.. very very positive.........................................

The servise was great .. everything needed was there...

The best I loved was that 2 of the 3 nights I was the only guest so I had my own cabin for the two nights... even though I had a buisy day till I got home there , the night made up for the hectic day.... it was the most relaxing time I ever had...in a bed and breakfast..............
thank you, so much for the hospitality...

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Winter is a very special time here at The Pond. I always feel that the snow softens everything and the chill in the air makes it so comfy to come home to a warm fire and enjoy a glass of wine in restoring silence. I think we are 2 peas in a pod and am so happy you experienced that very special something that makes this a year around retreat. Thank you so much for saying so.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

My partner and I had a wonderful romantic night at Pearson's Pond. We were warmly welcomed and given a tour as well as a beverage. There is a fully stocked kitchen to snack from and a hot tub outside on the deck. The rooms are cozy and well decorated. My partner Scott just had a birthday so there was a balloon wishing him a good year. The staff was helpful and the breakfast was delicious. No constructive criticism from me. We look forward to returning on an annual basis to celebrate our anniversary of moving to Juneau. We love this community and Pearson's Pond is a perfect place for our stay-cation and anniversary celebration.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

I love it when our guests enjoy and appreciate the little things that we do to give their stays a special, memorable touch. We are counting on seeing you and Scott again this year!

Reviewed November 15, 2010

After having run by this quaint B&B for 15 years (literally, run on foot - we live one mile away), I decided to surprise my wife for her birthday with a night's stay at Pearson's Pond B&B. It was wonderful! The attention to detail from the time of reservation all the way through the check-out was superb. Great room - fireplace, kitchenette, and jacuzzi tub! A must for anyone with romantic desires in Juneau, Alaska!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

I am so happy when one of our neighbors takes the time to "get away" by staying with us. Please stop by one of these days while on your run to say hi and to enjoy a cold drink or a glass of tea.

Reviewed September 20, 2010

Tucked away in a beautiful spot, Pearson's Pond was my perfect retreat for a couple of days. Service was excellent, the rooms luxurious and the location unparalleled. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo