“Delicious barbecue in Juneau Alaska”
Review of Randy's Rib Shack

Randy's Rib Shack
Ranked #14 of 138 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Pickens, South Carolina, United States
“Delicious barbecue in Juneau Alaska”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Excellent barbecue-sauce was exceptional. We received very friendly service and it was a good value.

• Visited August 2014

Juneau, Alaska
“Absolutely Great!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

After eating there at least a dozen times this summer, I figured I better do a review. The fact that I keep going back should be an indication of how good the food is! I really can't decide what I like best! The ribs are fantastic, it's just a lot of food, the chicken is great, but I really like the pulled pork and the brisket, they are my go-to when I just can't decide. Definitely worth visiting!

• Visited August 2014
Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the best ribs I've ever had”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

As someone who has eaten ribs of every style in at least 20 states, I can honestly say that Randy's are probably the best I've ever had. His brisket also rivals any I've ever eaten in Texas. On my next visit I will try a combo platter with pulled pork and chicken. His stall is easy to find, right next to the Juneau library.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank c130driver1
Salcha
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Food was great!!! Brisket, beans, coleslaw.... So wonderful!!!! My husband said it was the best food he's had while eating out since we got to Alaska 3 years ago--this includes meals we've had in Fairbanks, Valdez, Anchorage, Seward and Homer!!! Great value, food and service! If you don't eat here, then you are missing out!!!

• Visited July 2014
Juneau, Alaska
“Best in the world”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

When it comes to barbecue, Randy has the magic touch. His sauce and rub are made from scratch and applied to meats which are then cooked to perfection. We are truly addicted to his sauce. Wish he would bottle the sauce for sale! I have eaten BBQ around the world and his is the best. He also makes a tasty candied bacon for those wanting a snack to munch while exploring downtown Juneau.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Randy's Rib Shack? Share your experiences!