“Incredible crab!”

Tracy's King Crab Shack
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: New Location! We are a shack Serving all Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab, Crab Bisque, Crab Cakes and Crab Rolls. Beer & Wine available. Order at the window and have a seat. We will deliver to you. Seating is outdoors. We have a tent area with heaters on inclement days. No reservations necessary. We cook to order. Wait time for food is usually not longer than 10-20 min. Faster depending on selection. Locally owned by Tracy, a resident of Alaska for 20 years! We strive to offer the best crab experience at the best prices in Southeast Alaska. Thanks for stopping by!
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Incredible crab!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Must stop in Juneau! Awesome food awesome weather! Biggest legs I've seen. Highly recommend when traveling here. Skip one cruise ship meal for this place.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Orange County, California
“The crab was good but the service stunk.”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Service....not so great. I ordered a beer with my meal and they struggled for 25 minutes to change the tap. I stood there for 15 minutes waiting for my beer while my food was getting cold. Never did they offer another beer or an alternative. I ended up asking for my money back on the beer because I was done with my meal. Only then does she offer an alternative beer. I'm not sure if he ever got the tap working. I was just put off by the lack of attention while waiting on a beer with my meal.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kirk M
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The Best Alaskan King Crabs”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

A Must Visit if you in Juneau ... The Best King Crab Legs one can ever have served with melted Butter and if you choose the combo (recommended) it comes with Bisque and Crab Cakes - An Absolute Treat!!!

Visited July 2014
Pottsboro, Texas, United States
“Alaska King Crab off the Cruise Ship dock!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Awesome experience for my son and I! This little stop was a wonderful experience for my son and I in Juneau! It is right off the cruise ship dock within a 1 min walk from the gangway! After a little time in downtown Juneau and the port area, we took the girls back to the boat before jumping off the ship for a round of Alaska King Crab Legs. We had this on our bucket list for Alaska and Tracy's King Crab Shack delivered! Awesome environment with lots of customers waiting in line for a shot at crab. We ordered one King Crab Leg ($24 - 12 ounces or so) and a combo with the crab bisque, crab cakes, and another King Crab Leg ($32). It was more than we could both eat! The crab was like a large Steak once out of the shell. The only drawback is that it wasn't FRESH crab immediately off the boat, it was frozen. Remember that the King Crab comes from the Bering Sea, not the fjords around Southeast Alaska. The Herring Crab is in the southeast and can be found fresh. But we didn't care. The crab was cooked to perfection and was wonderful! You couldn't beat this experience with my son. There is also a nice shop for souvenirs right off the restaurant. Would highly recommend to anyone headed to Juneau.

• Visited August 2014
Sugar Land, Texas
“Best King Crab legs EVER!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Oh my Gosh!!!! This place ruined us forever of eating King Crab legs anywhere else!!! They were so delicious, so fresh, easy to crack, HUGE, tasty..... I just can't say enough!! At first, when you see this place, you walk up to this tiny 'shack' of a mobil trailer with an awning and a bunch of friendly people ready to serve you. You leave your oder there, pick up your drink or brew at another shack, and then do your best to find a spot inside a portable tent over crowded with people gorging on fresh crab legs, brew and all the other delicious dishes they offered. We ordered the huge bucket of King Crab legs that came with biscuits and cole slaw. We should have stopped there, but Nooo, we came hungry, so we ordered the coconut crab cakes. We couldn't finish our meal and doled out to our nearby neighbors - who were getting stuffed as well! I will dream of this place at night! More please, more!!!!!

• Visited August 2014

Been to Tracy's King Crab Shack? Share your experiences!