“Outside waterfront next to the cruise ship”

Tracy's King Crab Shack
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: New Location! We are a shack Serving all Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab, Crab Bisque, Crab Cakes and Crab Rolls. Beer & Wine available. Order at the window and have a seat. We will deliver to you. Seating is outdoors. We have a tent area with heaters on inclement days. No reservations necessary. We cook to order. Wait time for food is usually not longer than 10-20 min. Faster depending on selection. Locally owned by Tracy, a resident of Alaska for 20 years! We strive to offer the best crab experience at the best prices in Southeast Alaska. Thanks for stopping by!
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place was packed and yet they took me in and guided me to the place to order, the place to pick up my drink and when to yell when my name was called. I barely set down when my crab cakes and crab bisque arrived and a few minutes later my King Crab Leg. I ordered the crab combo which allowed me to sample their favorites. The weather was perfect the day I went, I don't know what they do in the winter. All outdoors and all group tables. You get to know the people sitting with you as all were cruise ship travelers and they wanted to know how I got to Juneau without being on a boat. The food was so fresh and so good. I am so happy I got to visit this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,327)

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My hubby (a non seafood eater) and I searched Tracy's out based on all the reviews (just for me :))... and I was very happy we did. Definitely pricey... but the leg was huge, awesome, messy, delish, and the beer was cold. Def - worth it - I will find it again, and find King Crab Leg heaven!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you want great food you have to go to the crab shack. It is right on the docks. The only thing that I did not like was the price. We ordered a meal and one, mind you one, extra king crab leg. It was $24.00 for the one crab leg. I do not know that if this is the tourist price, but it seemed expensive. The food was good but the prices gave me sticker shock. I do not know if I would try it again, but time will tell.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

A friend referred us to this place..We had king crab (26.00 leg) 3 lbs for 110.00, we got the combo dugeness/snow crab for 35.00, and coconut crab legs. We loved everything we had. It was wonderful ..I wish it was served in an enclosed restaurant. But, I did enjoy the charm of it all. I would definitely return.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for crab and crab cakes. Excellent choice. Quick, and a happening place !!! Highly recommended this place for all those who are visiting.

Been to Tracy's King Crab Shack? Share your experiences!