“the crab bisque is amazing”

Tracy's King Crab Shack
Ranked #1 of 140 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: New Location! We are a shack Serving all Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab, Crab Bisque, Crab Cakes and Crab Rolls. Beer & Wine available. Order at the window and have a seat. We will deliver to you. Seating is outdoors. We have a tent area with heaters on inclement days. No reservations necessary. We cook to order. Wait time for food is usually not longer than 10-20 min. Faster depending on selection. Locally owned by Tracy, a resident of Alaska for 20 years! We strive to offer the best crab experience at the best prices in Southeast Alaska. Thanks for stopping by!
San Diego, California
“the crab bisque is amazing”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

So I first came here about 6 years ago before it got "big"- I was walking by and saw this shack and noticed traps hanging in the water on the side of the shack- I thought "now that stuff is fresh!" so even though I am not a huge crab fan and really only like blue crab, I grabbed a bisque- and am I glad I did! It was amazing and still to this day the best crab bisque I have ever had, the second to best crab dish(first is a huge family crab boil in MD-c'mon), and one of(if the not THE) best bisque in general ive had.

Bonus- for you cruisers-its right next to where most ships dock- so its easy to get to and quick-making it a must do! you get the best local cuisine righ on the dock! go here!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank mailboxblondie

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Mountains of VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow! Tracy's crab shack is amazing!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Well worth every penny. Eat outside or under a tent if it's raining but you won't be disappointed ! Ate here every time we've cruised to Alaska! It's a must for all crab leg lovers!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank lovetocruisenow
Seattle, Washington
“A great, casual place to eat”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My girlfriend and I along with our two daughters really liked Crab Bisque at Tracy’s Crab Shack. I was a bit disappointed that the price of a couple of legs of King Crab were so much, but I checked with other folks who live in Juneau and they assured me that King Crab is expensive no matter where you go and that Tracy’s was still the best deal. The Staff was very friendly and being as the eating area is a big tent it felt very rustic and adventurous and the Bisque and crab cakes warmed us right up.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank mary_white2978
Russellville, Arkansas
“Probably best meal of the Cruise!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Fantastic fresh King Crab served in a character filled environment! If we are ever in Juneau again, this is where we will eat again! The Combo is amazing!

• Visited July 2013
Toronto
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was one of the scheduled stops on our cruise tour and this was one of our best choices along the way !

We had
CRAB SHACK COMBO
The favorites served w/garlic rolls & butter.
(Serves 1 to 2 people)
King Crab Leg (1)
Crab Cakes (4)
Bisque (8 oz)

We could have eaten twice this much if not three times but it was amazing !!! I am glad that i don't live there because I would be there every day that it is open.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank bluebabe83

Been to Tracy's King Crab Shack? Share your experiences!