“Amazing”

Tracy's King Crab Shack
Ranked #1 of 138 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New Location! We are a shack Serving all Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab, Crab Bisque, Crab Cakes and Crab Rolls. Beer & Wine available. Order at the window and have a seat. We will deliver to you. Seating is outdoors. We have a tent area with heaters on inclement days. No reservations necessary. We cook to order. Wait time for food is usually not longer than 10-20 min. Faster depending on selection. Locally owned by Tracy, a resident of Alaska for 20 years! We strive to offer the best crab experience at the best prices in Southeast Alaska. Thanks for stopping by!
Toronto
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was one of the scheduled stops on our cruise tour and this was one of our best choices along the way !

We had
CRAB SHACK COMBO
The favorites served w/garlic rolls & butter.
(Serves 1 to 2 people)
King Crab Leg (1)
Crab Cakes (4)
Bisque (8 oz)

We could have eaten twice this much if not three times but it was amazing !!! I am glad that i don't live there because I would be there every day that it is open.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank bluebabe83

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Dayton, Ohio
“Simple spot for quick and tasty seafood”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Tracy's seems a bit expensive for a food cart selling seafood by the docks. You may hesitate on arrival...They have limited seating, plastic chairs and picnic tables, and the area for alcohol is "fenced" off by plastic fencing. And, it's crowded, you'll be lucky to get a seat right away, though they turn pretty quickly. No airs by any stretch of the imagination. Just efficient service and good food.

The crab leg was fabulous - probably the best we've had! My husband and I split a combo (one leg, bisque, crab cakes), added a couple of Alaskan Ambers. It was plenty for us for lunch, but we had sampled other treats along the way that morning.

Look for the shack at the city end of the cruise dock next to the library, there are a couple of food carts/shacks others in front of it ... Keep walking toward the water. It's expensive, but a stop you won't regret.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank mayasfan
Coral Springs, Florida, USA
“Out of this World Delicious!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

OMG! Absolutely delicious. My husband and I got the Combo. The most delicious crab legs, bisque and crab cakes we've ever tasted. Very casual and totally outdoors. Can't wait for our next trip to Juneau and Tracy's!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Alida G
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome food and service! MUST VISIT!!!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We visited Tracy's King Crab Shack in Aug 2013. It's a busy spot. The food was fantastic and the service was awesome. There were 5 of us and we ordered 3 King Leg and Soup combos and a big bucket to share. The soup was great and even the bun was delicious.

This is a MUST VISIT spot!

• Visited August 2013
Zelienople, Pennsylvania
“Pricey but very good!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love crab legs and wanted to go to Tracy’s Crab Shack after reading my favorable reviews. My husband & myself ordered their combo special (one king crab leg, crab bisque & mini crab cakes) and an Alaskan beer. Our total was right around $85! It was very good though! And while you only got one crab leg with the combo it was by far the biggest crab leg I’ve ever seen! It was almost bigger than my arm! Delicious though! I would definitely recommend this to others who visit Juneau.

• Visited September 2013