Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kids loved every minute

Booked this though Princess cruise lines as an afternoon excursion. Very fun time and some great... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
Extraordinary764105
via mobile
Zip line Fun!

Bradley and Alexa could not have been better hosts on this adventure through the trees. They were... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2018
Walter E
Orlando
via mobile

All reviews zip line axe throwing blueberry tea leap of faith suspension bridge great fun afraid of heights slide show highly recommend this adventure ski area a lot of fun awesome adventure whole family fun experience bucket list beautiful scenery an excursion
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My friends and I went zip lining through the forests of Juneau and had the best time of the entire vacation. Originally, we were so nervous, but the ten or so of us on our particular group became so comfortable with zip lining that it was not even an issue. (Zip lining does not feel like falling, and is completely comfortable!) By the way, cruise documents state that there is a 250 pound maximum, but Emily assured us that anyone who fit into a harness could do this, including "a couple of Orcas." A must do for the whole fam! Do it!

Tour guides Emily and Gregulous/Gregtacular/Gary were so funny and outgoing. We could not have asked for better guides. Thank you!

Worth every penny for the fun lines, delicious blueberry tea, suspension bridge, lumberjack practice, and water canteen. Holy smokes, it was fun.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Ziplinning was something my husband wanted to do. Myself, I'm afraid of heights. I told him he could go & I would stay behind. Nothing doing! So, needless to say I went along. Joel and Alisha (hope I spelled that correctly) were awesome! We had a small group of only 6 people and all were very patient and encouraging. Alisha assured me that I was safely strapped in and to take my time - there was no hurry. It was still scary when I took that 1st step but the ride was great and landing was easy & comfortable. My husband & I would highly recommend this.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The Alaskan Zipline Adventures team is amazing to work with! We went as an excursion from our cruise ship. They came highly recomended and I can see why. Everything they do is to ensure your safety while maximizing your fun as you travel down their ziplines and accross their skybridge. The crew that was with us, Keyaira and Joel, were extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable teaching us about the Alaskan rainforest and everything else we asked them about. Their automatic braking means that I've got some sweet video going down the lines, something I don't have from other zipline places. 5 out of 5 stars!!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I went on a Alaska Zipline tour yesterday in Juneau. I work in Shorex aboard a cruise ship and frequently go on Zipline tours. This one is one of the best.

Aaron & Keaira were our guides, very friendly and safety orientated. Keaira was especially thoughtful with one guest who was a touch nervous. Really fantastic guides, they are an asset to the company!

If ever in Juneau, do check this tour out, it's awesome!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was stuck next to a pre-teen kid on the ride up who asked me questions all the way to the mountain. I could only imagine how his parents must feel. Gin the driver took note and when we were divided up into groups, he wasn't with me. Sam and John were our guides and they provided a fun time with humor and information. The didn't laugh very much when my kids could stick an axe and I didn't. Safety was always first priority to our guides, explaining as they went. It wasn't a "I have to do this because my boss said so", but a concern that they wanted us to have fun and understand the risks. While I would have liked a few more cables to go across, it didn't feel rushed or drug out. The park was nice and like everything else on my trip, i forgot to use bug spray.