“Over-Rated, Poor Service”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2007

Goldbelt Hotel staff raved about Zephyr. Service was terrible on a Friday night even though we went for early dinner as we had a 6 am flight next morning. They had a party of 20 they were serving on 2nd floor. Nobody paid attention to us or others on first floor. All courses were delayed & not properly done with NO apologies. We had to skip dessert and coffee because they were busy with the "20". Stick to less pretentious spots. After all, this is Juneau & we would've been satisfied with fresh fish done well.

3  Thank BocaGators

Reviewed March 2, 2007

I heard that Zephyr was a new restaurant in Juneau and decided to try it. It was billed as mediterranean but it's creative mediterranean. The service was very friendly and knowledgeable without being intrusive. I had baba ghanoush (eggplant dip). It was very garlicky and yummy. My dinner size salad was also delicious. I finished up with creme brulee. It wasn't too big which was just fine. The wine list was interesting.

1  Thank nola2ak