“Quiet downtown restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Love the ambiance of this restaurant, as much as the delicious food. I could make a meal from the starters alone!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We ate there on the second night of a four night visit to Juneau. Our dinner was so good, we went back on the last night. The atmosphere is very nice compared to other places we ate. I see that some of the other reviews weren't as positive, but we ate various appetizers and side dishes and thought they were all very good. As vegetarians, it is always nice to find a place that has a lot of choices, and this kitchen really knows how to do vegetables right.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

While the wine and appetizer service was nice, the dinner was average or below average. The owner has a completely unrealistic view of the quality he is providing. AVOID the crab/lobster spaghetti - it was awful.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I ate here a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. I was looking forward to going back and bringing a friend. On the plus side, they have a romantic ambience and a friendly staff. I am giving it only three stars as it is really expensive and our meal was mediocre. I had the fish stew and the fish was dry and overcooked. The waitress was raving about the halibut, but mine was very unappetizing. My husband had the lamb kabobs and said it was "ok". Not exactly a ringing endorsement. Hopefully they can get things back on track as the staff seams to be trying and Juneau needs quality restaurants.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

had great salmon dish here. more upscale than other restaurant so its good for romantic dinner . a bit pricey but that's everywhere in Alaska.