“Don't miss”
Review of Tracy Arm Fjord

Tracy Arm Fjord
Ranked #1 of 90 things to do in Juneau
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The most spectacular place I have ever seen. One of the most remote places I've ever been. Do not visit southeast Alaska without experiencing this. Alaska at it's finest. Dress warm, have the camera,batteries,etc. ready in a big way.

4  Thank Bob896

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We toured on a small boat and even my 50 years of Alaskan experiences had not prepared me for the beauty of this fiord. I loved the icebergs, seals, eagles and occasional mountain goat. Our guide would not leave until we saw the glacier calve.
We had not understood that lunch was not included in the fee, so went home pretty hungry. (Bring a sandwich with you.)

5  Thank Aukenessie
Reviewed April 15, 2014

One of my favorite day trips out of Juneau. The seals floating on icebergs, the glaciers up close and personal. A personal favorite! Allen Marine or Adventure Bound both offer good trips there.

5  Thank karenlrite
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This gorgeous place was one of my favorites on the Alaska cruise. The waters and sky have the most vibrant and beautiful shades of green and blue. As we got closer to the South Sawyer Glacier, the temps dropped and we started watching seals on the icebergs around the boat. After the last turn ( because way sailed through a natural passage) there it was, huge and magnificent, the glacier.
I have no words to describe the deep sensation I felt in front of that gigantic wall of ice!!
It is worth to see it!

4  Thank Mildred L
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Cruising through the fjord was an amazing experience. You will see icebergs, waterfalls and even a couple eagles perched on the islands. We spent hours floating through and ended up at Sawyer Glacier. I highly recommend this trip to people of all ages.

4  Thank Chelsey B