“Bought a beautiful sweater ..”
Review of Invisible World

Invisible World
Ranked #17 of 34 Shopping in Juneau
More attraction details
Owner description: This store specializes in exotic fibers from around the world including wool, silk, alpaca and cashmere.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Loved this classy shop. Bought both a sweater for myself and a beautiful scarf for my daughter-in-law, and enjoyed looking at all the wonderful stuff inside.

4  Thank ejill
There are newer reviews for Invisible World

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My mom bought me a sweater from here four years ago and it was the best sweater I ever had. Wool, warm, great quality, great design. This year I got to go there and the choices are fantastic. Bright colors, warm colors anything you want. Available in all sizes, small to extra large. You can get zipper sweaters, beautiful button sweaters. The service is good but sometimes the clerks are a little snobby. The costs are okay expect to spend around $150 at least on a good sweater. They have nice hats, scarfs and ear muffs too. If you want something on smaller budget or gifts. You can try everything on and they provide you a detailed card on how to take care of your sweater. The best sweater you'll ever buy. We bought a total of four.

6  Thank FCtravler