“Bought a beautiful sweater ..” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 31 Shopping in Juneau
Southcentral Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Bought a beautiful sweater ..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Loved this classy shop. Bought both a sweater for myself and a beautiful scarf for my daughter-in-law, and enjoyed looking at all the wonderful stuff inside.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank ejill

Foster City, California, United States
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“The best sweaters you'll ever buy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My mom bought me a sweater from here four years ago and it was the best sweater I ever had. Wool, warm, great quality, great design. This year I got to go there and the choices are fantastic. Bright colors, warm colors anything you want. Available in all sizes, small to extra large. You can get zipper sweaters, beautiful button sweaters. The service is good but sometimes the clerks are a little snobby. The costs are okay expect to spend around $150 at least on a good sweater. They have nice hats, scarfs and ear muffs too. If you want something on smaller budget or gifts. You can try everything on and they provide you a detailed card on how to take care of your sweater. The best sweater you'll ever buy. We bought a total of four.

Visited August 2012