“Fast service and good food”
Review of Asiana Gardens

Asiana Gardens
Ranked #79 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My most recent visit is just okay, I was surprised that the food is less. Tempura is mostly flour and very skinny tiny shrimp inside. Past visits were way better. I wonder why food is a hit and miss at times.
I also wonder why they won't being back All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Bar.
Might take months before I come back to this restaurant to check if some things improved.

1  Thank Jim N

Reviewed March 8, 2013

really quick and good. Great place for lunch on the go. Nice selection and really speedy service. my favorite place for lunch out in the valley

1  Thank lisa I
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This restaurant has changed hands many times but always seems to have Japanese and Chinese cuisine. Brusque but friendly staff and good food.

1  Thank savageporcupine
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I wish I knew what to order. I ordered Mongolian beef and it wasn't bad. The price is affordable. I went back another time and tried a different dish and it let me down. I cannot remember what it was. I have been there a total of 4 times (close to where I live) . It is convenient and the food is decent, but I am not overwhelmed.

1  Thank Juneau_Hotel_Manager
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were visiting family in Juneau and wanted to have a good Asian meal. The restaurant we choose was close by and Asian. This location has been many different restaurants over the years including a stint as a Taco Bell. I think this restaurant should around for many years if our visit is normal sample. The service was good and attentive, but oh the food. The quality is outstanding and the quantity is wonderful especially for lunch.