“Great crepes - just ask for a knife and fork!”

Alaskan Crepe Escape
Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: French
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Fantastic food at a reasonable price, just off the Main Street by the cruise ships. Crepes are made fresh when you order and there is a large selection of flavours. Beautiful, don't worry about the calories, walk up the mountain and they are gone ;)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Reeling from the price of food in Alaska? Wander over to the food shacks behind the Juneau Public Library/waterfront and stop at Alaskan Crepe Escape for a less expensive meal alternative in a savory crepe or treat yourself to a a satisfying dessert. The selections are extensive and as I listened to people order and then taste the offerings, I didn't hear a single complaint. I made repeated trips with a friend. I like the basics, such as a Nutella crepe one time and Nutella with strawberries another, while my friend went with a savory offering (Gastineau with smoked salmon). It can be a bit of a wait. They did mention that you can call ahead to order, but I'd rather just hang out and people watch. There are a few tables under a tarp, but I enjoyed eating mine on the go or heading farther down along the waterfront and finding a table to eat there. Prices ranged $4.50-7.75 for sweet crepes and $6.50-9.95 for savory crepes. I'll post a photo of the menu so you can get the idea, but it includes ones with vegetarian offerings as well as those with cheese, BBQ chicken, beef and bean taco, and pulled pork. If that's not enough, add a smoothie or coffee.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Got off of our cruise ship and were looking for something different to eat. Our family loves crepes and found this little stand outside of where the cruise ships come in. We loved it.

Great variety of savory and sweet crepes. We split three of them

Taco crepe
Apple pie crepe
Lemon crepe

All were great!

Best part is they were cheap, some of them in the $4 range. I even told the two women working there that they were underpricing their crepes and could be getting twice as much as they were charging.

Look for it, its worth the wait!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This crepe stand is almost always crowded so there might be a wait, but don't let that deter you. The crepes are light and fluffy and the fillings are hot and plentiful. The people working there are always super nice, too.

1  Thank ChefJohnS
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great dessert snack! The line was busy so we thought it must be good and sure enough it was great! The girls serving were really nice.

Been to Alaskan Crepe Escape? Share your experiences!