“Local favorite, but then it's almost the only place in town”

Heritage Coffee Co & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Juneau
Lynnwood, WA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local favorite, but then it's almost the only place in town”
Reviewed August 16, 2009

Over-rated in my opinion as the coffee is just average as is the tea offered. Not a Starbucks fan but I left Juneau craving one. No aroma, no frills, and an indifferent barista. I would recommend simply because there's no where else to recommend.

wellington, fl
“Shop at 174 S. Franklin Location...Super!”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

One reason I rate this shop so highly is that not only do they have the best latte I had during my Alaska trip, but they have absolutely great t-shirts, mugs, thermos, etc. I knew I had to have a t-shirt after seeing them on their website. Shirt has "life's short. stay awake" on the front in small print and down the right arm...on the back is some artwork with a coffee cup & Heritage Coffee Company. It's not too over-the-top; it's perfect. Staff is efficient and friendly...a couple couches to sit in as well as several tables...nice low lighting invites you to stay and drink a lot of coffee...especially on a rainy day! I noticed a lot of the clientel were local folks...but I hope visitors stop in too.

Next door is Imagination Station/An Alaskan Toy Store...which, if you have little ones to buy for is your one-stop shopping place. Helpful, knowledgeable staff that really want to help you find the perfect gift...only wish I had stayed longer, shopped more.

Special thanks to Stephanie S. of Heritage Coffee for so personably answering my email questions before I visited...talk about helpful...wow, all Alaskans should be like this lady!

Anchorage, Alaska
“Great place for a anytime coffee”
Reviewed May 4, 2009

If your ever in Juneau the Heritage Coffee Company is a great place to stop and get a coffee or two or three at anytime during the day. A nice comfortable atmosphere to surt the net and they even have their own computers if you are not able to bring your own.

Titusville FL
“Very Nice Coffee Shop”
Reviewed October 7, 2007

Great coffee and cookies. It was raining outside so we stopped by for a coffee. Great little place and reasonable prices. We would definitely go back!

Been to Heritage Coffee Co & Cafe? Share your experiences!