“Good place”
Review of Donna's Restaurant

Donna's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good food, good waitresses at Donna's.We will eat there again on our next visit to Juneau.

We had eaten there a number of times. My husband and grandson always voted to go to Donna's. On two occasions, there was a man there making flowers and giving them to the waitresses to hand out.

Evelyn Lowe
Texas

Reviewed July 5, 2013

good standard fare restaurant. and prices are a little more in line with a budget.ate here a few times because we didn't want to go downtown

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I ordered the standard bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee. It was good and the price was about $11.00. Service was great, very friendly waitress.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

A great place to eat. Always good meals and usually good service. The more you go, the friendlier they get. I would call myself a regular and know the ins and outs but really, you can't go wrong. Just don't go to the bathrooms! Some of the worst indoor bathrooms I've ever seen! Pretend they don't exist and you'll be okay with Donna's!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

After ordering a dish that is traditionally vegetarian and eating about half of it, I learned that there was actually meat included in my order. This was troubling as I have been a vegetarian for more than five years. The management not only did nothing about it, but the waitress blamed me for the mistake. After working in food service for five years, it is always disappointing to receive subpar service, especially when the food is expensive. Incredibly disappointed. I would think that a local mom and pop would be more concerned with how they treat each customer.

Been to Donna's Restaurant? Share your experiences!