“Bad food”

Ranked #50 of 143 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Mi Casa Mexican American Restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Sunday we offer an outstanding BRUNCH from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Juneau, AK
“Bad food”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Ever order a prime rib medium rare? I did and when it came out it was gray with a green shine to it like it just came out the fridge as a left over from two weeks ago. I didn't even consider taking a bite, but cut into it because I was curious. Absolutely no juices and the same gray color throughout. Won't ever go back, as this can't have been a chef's "mistake".

• Visited July 2013

Ketchikan
“Breakfast”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was just in there this morning.. First had to ask for jam and then little later the waitress sat down with someone and eating her breakfast there one other table that had customer.. When came time me to pay she never asked me if I was staying at the hotel... She needs to pay more attention to the customers that is in the place and not take time eating with someone..

• Visited November 2013
Placerville, California
“Average food, if that....”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ate here twice in a week. First meal was halibut tacos; very disappointed as barely 2 shreds of halibut in each taco. I hate to waste food and i don't consider myself that picky, but I only ate the fish and the beans and rice. I was very very disappointed, as the meal cost me $20 and I could have gotten 3 visits from Taco Bell instead of spending my money here! Second time, I got a taco and chimichanga combo. Chicken in taco barely had any flavor and i had to pile on the sour cream and guac to get any enjoyment from it. Chimi was a chile verde w/ green sauce on it; not bad but not much flavor either. Again, had to slather it w/ the remaining sour cream/guac. $20 again; I was a little happier w/ the food this 2nd time but not thrilled. I only ate here cuz it was convenient to my hotel, otherwise I would probably not go back. Service was good but sadly, food sorely lacked....

Visited September 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Not great”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We walked over from the Best Western. Food was so-so. I ordered a quesidilla and it was literally a piece of cheese melted in a tortilla. My husband had the enchilada and he wasn't impressed. Staff was very friendly, though.

• Visited August 2013
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Some of the Best Mex in Alaska”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Really, at the end of long day fishing or kayaking, the cold beer and attentive service was just what we needed. Living in Fairbanks, you really don't expect exceptional Mexican in our region. However, the food here is actually quite good and the service was fantastic. Even the gal at the door was nice. Good value, great selection and full service bar that is away from the normal tourist crowd.

• Visited August 2013