“I had Sunday brunch and dinner at Juneau's Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant.”

MI Casa Mexican American Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 138 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mi Casa Mexican American Restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Sunday we offer an outstanding BRUNCH from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Anchorage, Alaska
“I had Sunday brunch and dinner at Juneau's Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant.”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was so pleased with our Sunday Brunch this past weekend. I recently had guests from El Salvador and they made a lot of fresh salsa daily. I've got to admit that Mi Casa has some of the best salsa I have ever had. Chips were fresh and warm. Loved the fresh fruit assortment as well as the veggies. I had dinner there as well...service was very good and my portions were plenty. Thanks to all the staff and Cooks. You did well! (Very clean too). Yay!!! Can't wait to get back there.

• Visited February 2013
Owen S, Manager at MI Casa Mexican American Restaurant, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
So glad that you enjoyed your experiences at Mi Casa! Our Sunday Brunch service is a long standing tradition and we aim to please from 9-2 on Sundays with all your breakfast favorites, steamer clams, oysters on the half-shell, salads, and fresh carved roast beef and honey ham. I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed our fresh salsa as well. Salsa can be a difficult preparation considering the many different styles out there in the world. I think we have found a perfect blend of chunky, spicy, fresh ingredients to compliment our food and of course the warm chips. Thanks for dining with us and we hope to see you again sometime soon.

“excellent food”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've eaten at several mexican restaurants in Juneau, and this is my favorite. The cost is similar to the other restaurants, but here you get more bang for the buck. I ordered a taco salad and it was twice the size of what I got from El Sombrero.

Visited October 2012
Owen S, Manager at MI Casa Mexican American Restaurant, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thanks for the feedback, Rodeoman. I am glad that you enjoyed your Taco Salad among other parts of our menu. We pride ourselves on serving tasty food created from fresh, quality ingredients. Hope to see again soon, and please ask for me. It would be a pleasure to meet you.
San Francisco, California
“If you are from arizona you will not be impressed.”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Food is alright. The LEMON CHICKEN is to die for though. Other than that its ok. Service was not the best, food took a little long, they have tv to watch so I was able to watch the game which was nice.

Thank traveling addic... S
Very happy to hear that you enjoyed the Lemon Chicken (a fairly new menu item) and the opportunity to view a sporting event in the lounge while you waited for your food. Fresh preparations like the ones you find on our menu are not prepared instantly and we appreciate your patience. I would love to know more about how our Mexican fare let you down and how long you had to wait for food. We appreciate your feedback! I can be reached at 907-500-7523 or at micasa@alaska.com.
Kenai, Alaska
“Check out Booyah Grill down the road instead”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Very bland mexican food and worse drinks. You are not going to get a meal that you feel good paying for here. Two blocks down the street is a much better restaurant.

Visited October 2012
Donny, I'm sorry you did not enjoy the food or beverage on your visit in October. I would love to hear more specifics from you about how we can improve our product for you. We take pride in providing flavorful food from quality, fresh ingredients. This pride was obviously not conveyed during your visit. I apologize. I can be reached directly at 907-500-7523 or at micasa@alaska.com
P.S. I like the Booyah Grill and eat there myself.
Livingston, Montana
“An Authentic Find”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We were surprised to find great Mexican food in Juneau (... of all places!...) especially the chile rellenos. The location looks like nothing special etc., but the food is truly top notch and the wait staff very helpful. Check it out!

Visited September 2012