“My kids love it”
Review of Udder Culture

Udder Culture
Ranked #62 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My kids like it, so because of that I like it. Kinda boring food and not much of a selection, but its decent food and service is good.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We had both a dinner and a dessert here. Ice cream was great, what they are known for, but the soup, and other food there was very good as well. Really glad we found them in the guidebook, too!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Good frozen yogurt but a limited variety of flavors at any given time and not many toppings to sweeten the deal. I am also not a fan of the religious theme to the shop and it keeps me from visiting often. Deli food is okay but better deals can be found in the immediate area. Great and friendly service each time I've visited!

1  Thank peter n
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Yummy yum yum, lunch soup, salad, quick and real food. Traditional lunch spot.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Overall the best thing in this place was the service. The food was terrible but wasn't amazing. The reason I'm rating this a 1 is because of all the religious scripture they had throughout the restaurant. I do happen to be religious but I find it tasteless and tacky to have it in a place like this. They shouldn't be cramming their ideology here because not everyone has the same beliefs and they should be respectful of that.

2  Thank lombardpengfamily