“Incredible food. Awesome service. Undiscovered jewel.”

Grandma's Feather Bed Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Grandma’s is a quaint restaurant located in the Best Western Grandma’s Feather Bed hotel. Set in a unique Victorian style farmhouse the restaurant offers country inn charm and home-style favorites. Grandma’s restaurant is open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner are served Monday through Saturday.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had two of the best meals I have ever had the pleasure of eating here. Fresh butter broiled halibut with perfectly done broccoli and excellent mashed potatoes for one. Perfectly done so you could taste the food, not any sauces or extra seasonings. The very next day a hamburger with french fries. They grind their own steak. I asked for jalapenos on mine and got fresh jalapenos, not canned. Both of these meals came with a small dinner salad that was very nice. The service was friendly and prompt.
If you are looking for a really good meal I highly recommend this restaurant. I normally do not write reviews for things but I had to share this one.

2  Thank Tim K

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Interesting and very clean rooms; we haven't stayed but often recommend to visitors.It's fairly close to the airport and some shops.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant inside Grandma's Feather Bed Hotel is a pleasant surprise. The food is flavorful and hits the spot.
Here are my picks:

The Chicken Chardonnay is delicious!
The fries are crisp and flavorful
The wings are a unique spin on traditional hot wings (a little BBQ sauce is added)
The pesto chicken sandwich is to die for
Burgers are juicy- they don't skimp on toppings or meat

Enjoy this rare quality in Juneau.

2  Thank travelingtmans
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Food is top notch. I recommend the cajon rib-eye special. Its nice and cozy with a great staff. They should put the word out because I would recommend this restaurant before going downtown for restaurants.

2  Thank Gator J
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The specials the Chef at night has is amazing! Perfectly cooked and just so so good! With your meal you get a homemade soup or a salad. I had a burger my first night and I couldn't finish it! It was very tasty. I have to say his specials though are something else! Top of the line food for your taste buds. Everything is reasonably priced. Better than downtown's priced food. People talk about going downtown to eat however you don't need to look far when staying at the Best Western Hotels because they have one of the perfect restaurants. They have a good size menu of options to choose from and superb food. Desserts I recommend the HomeMade Creme Bruelee and Ice cream!

Thank traveling addic... S