“Twofer Tuesdays”
Review of Silverbow Bakery - CLOSED

Silverbow Bakery
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Raleigh, NC
“Twofer Tuesdays”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a good place to eat an early breakfast during the summer months. They open at 6:30am so you can get started early on these long days. On Twofer Tuesdays bagels and breads are buy one, get one free. The ambiance is utilitarian but the food is tasty.

• Visited June 2013
Bagelsrus, Manager at Silverbow Bakery, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Yup, two for tuesday is a great deal available for loose in a bag bagels only. Up to two dozen.

Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Good bagels and cookies”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The place is a classic in downtown Juneau, big and tasty cookies, the bagel selection is big and good. Laid back and relax, prices are reasonable.

Visited June 2013
Bagelsrus, Manager at Silverbow Bakery, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thanks for writing. We agree! Our new chef has been adding new items to our menu like Taco Salad Tuesdays and Matzoh Ball Mondays. Its been great fun.
Petersburg, Alaska
“Out of first choice of panini, but alternate choice was very good”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I had the Caprese panini for lunch which was quite good, though it was my alternate choice since my first choice was not available on this day. The waits to take the order and getting it weren't too terribly long.

Visited June 2013
Bagelsrus, Manager at Silverbow Bakery, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thanks for writing and we sure are glad you enjoyed the panini. Our new chef came up with the caprese recipe a few months back and its been very popular.
Toledo, Washington
“Which way the wind blows”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have spent many $ at Silverbow. And have sent HUNDREDS of people there, but....I had a piece of rotten meat in a sandwich and I can't quite get over it. When I returned it, the help couldn't care less. Of course, that changes bi-weekly, so maybe the next crew is better!

Visited May 2013
Bagelsrus, Manager at Silverbow Bakery, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Holy bologni! Wow, our management team talked about this for a long while and we can't figure it out. Thanks for mentioning and thanks for the referrals. We'd love to meet you and are all very approachable. We are currently reviewing some of our procedures. You are right the staff seems to be ever changing. Its frustrating.
Juneau, Alaska
“Poor poor service!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I ordered a bagel with lox and coffees, not only they screwed my orders they also put the 4 people's orders behind me first! I had to wait 15 minutes just to get my orders. They didn't apologize just give me that whatever look! I love their food a lot but with this kinda service i don't feel like wasting my time and money there!

• Visited May 2013
Bagelsrus, Manager at Silverbow Bakery, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Oops. So sorry. We are glad you enjoy our food. We are sorry we weren't performing well that day. We show our staff all of these reviews so hopefully things improve. Thanks for writing.