“Best pizza in Juneau”
Review of Pizzeria Roma

Pizzeria Roma
Ranked #22 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Description: Pizzeria Roma brings the authentic taste of Italy to the community of Juneau. We're proud to bring a long tradition of fresh, authentic tasting Italian food to this town. We have been operating since 1998 in downtown Juneau, in Merchant's Wharf, cooking up fresh thin crust pizza, baking Italian bread and serving up a true taste of Italy including pastas. Comfortable and cozy, our pizzeria offers a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for families, groups, or even business lunches. We also boast an impressive selection of Italian wine. Stop in for a meal today and sample a Mediterranean pizza, or create your own pizza. A wide variety of toppings and choices await you at Pizzeria Roma.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Closest Juneau has to real pizza. Friendly staff. Parking lot is on the pier and a difficult experience.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Took the teenage boys here for lunch. Very good pizza, with fresh chopped garlic. local beers. Wry and fun waiter (we sort of got off on the Alaskans who weren't impressed with the cruise tourists). We'd definitely come back.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We visited Juneau while on a cruise to Alaska, and were walking around town shopping and seeing the sights..... we came across this little mall where the smell of pizza drew us in. I wasn't expecting anything really special but the pizza in this little restaurant was the best I've eaten in a long time! The people were very friendly and it seemed like a popular place with the locals. If I lived in Juneau I'd want to eat there often.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great pizza and calzones. Can get really busy at lunchtime, service is usually good but they can get bogged down. Great Italian sandwiches, meatballs my favorite.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

WOW, this place was great! We were going to eat at The Hanger, but if of course it was packed. I am really glad it was because it gave us the opportunity to discover Pizzeria Roma. There was 4 of us and we all had beer, the Alaskan Ale, calzones, meatball sandwiches and a pizza. The calzones and sandwiches come with a little salad. I really was surprised on how good everything was. I will tell you if I was a local, this would be one of my favorite places!

Been to Pizzeria Roma? Share your experiences!