“Little Hong Kong”

Little Hong Kong
Ranked #97 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 27, 2013

One of our favorites. We go there almost every week. The lunch menu and combination plates are quite reasonable. I consider the Chinese food good and authentic and I used to live in San Francisco. You won't necessarily find every dish or many exotic dishes but it is good, healthy, tasty food. Service is very fast and usually friendly. We love this place.

1  Thank savageporcupine

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My daughter calls it Little Wing Wong. I actually really like this place. Food is good, portions are good, prices are reasonable, and service is always pretty good.

1  Thank Juneau A
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The food at Little Hong Kong is disappointing, even by the lax Alaskan standards for "Chinese" food. My order was not only salty to the point of being inedible, but apparently asking for something to be "spicy" is license to just dump hot sauce on it. Don't worry about using actual spices. I don't know if there is a better Chinese place in town, but i for one won't be going back here.

2  Thank NomeMan
Reviewed January 12, 2011

This strip mall chinese restaraunt is your typical run of the mill eatery. It is family run, friendly and competitively priced for the town of Juneau. It is not the greasiest you will eat but far from your deep fried headache you can get at other restaraunts in the area. It is chinese only, no crossover of japanese or phillipines food. I would watch out though if you are sensitive to msg as sometimes it is fine and others I need to drink a gallon of water in the middle of the night.

2  Thank Lunasea_Nicole
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
city
Reviewed December 28, 2007

It does a semi-decent job of cooking.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook