“Halibut Sushi”

Seong's Sushi Bar & Chinese
Ranked #28 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The Rock and Roll Sushi was a big surprise with delicious fresh Halibut. The lunch entrees were plenty to split with another person.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

When I last visited Juneau it was my first trip. I ate at Seong's and the food was delicious! Every item I chose from the menu ( We had a variety) was amazing. I am visiting Juneau again in one week and I am very excited to get back to Seong's for the excellent food and great service!

1  Thank Monique D
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The newly remodeled space is very nice; the food does not disappoint. From sushi to sukiyaki, I am never disappointed in the food here. Friendly, fast service and a great family atmosphere.

1  Thank akexpat
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Seong's is by far favorite restaurant in Juneau.

The menu includes a creative list of fresh sushi, as well as delicious hot dishes. The mongolian beef and glacier roll have been favorites of my mom and I for the past 10 years.

I could not recommend a better restaurant in town!

Best part: If you're in on a cruise and looking to escape the crowds, Seong's is far enought away from the chaos and still close to the main downtown area.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I've spent lots of time in Japan and this was as good as anything there. The fish was fresh, the seaweed was fresh, great flavors! The 911 role was to die for. The building exterior is being remodeled but don't let that stop you.

1  Thank Mike M