“Very Helpful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alaska Tour Center

Alaska Tour Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide whale watch, city tours, and fishing charters. Our local guides would love to show you our fine city.
Flagstaff, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very Helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

My whole family took a cruise to Alaska to celebrate my parents' 50th anniversary. I discovered Alaska Tour Center online and called to discuss our trip. They were incredibly friendly and helped organize excursions for our whole group (ages ranging from 4 to 76). We decided to do a combo whale watching/glacier tour and were so glad we did. The whales were unbelievable. I couldn't believe how many we saw - even the crew were surprised. Afterwards, we got on a bus and went to the Mendenhall Glacier. It was great to get so close. Truly an awe filled day.

I was so glad we went through Alaska Tour Center rather than the ship. Not only were they cheaper, but I think we got a more personal tour. Plus it is always nice to know you are helping a small, local business.

Overall I highly recommend Alaska Tour Center.

Visited September 2012