The Capital Inn is a lovely place to stay. The innkeepers are warm and welcoming, and the inn is an historical venue with an interesting past. I've only stayed here in the winter during session. I've stayed in several of the rooms, with my favorite being the one at the top of the house, with the big bathroom and tub. The breakfasts are great, and the other guests typically are fun to chat with, as at the time of the year I've been there, they are usually there for business/politics. It's a little echoey / noisy as these old big houses can be, and it's a little chilly sometimes, but that's Juneau. I love this place. This place is my first choice to stay in Juneau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 to 2015, Gold level GreenLeaders, TripAdvisor: Arrington's Bed & Breakfast Journal 2003 "Best In Alaska" Lonely Planet 2015 "The attic suite is a priceless garret where the next Great American Novel could easily be written." Fodor's Choice! "Breakfast is a highlight, with a variety of seafood dishes." Frommers's Alaska 2015 "This scrupulously restored 1906 mansion offers constant surprises in its fascinating detail, rooms are sumptuously and comfortably outfitted, the price range defies categorization." Rough Guide "One of the more luxurious of Juneau's B&Bs" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alaska's Capital Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska`s Capital Hotel Juneau
- Alaska`s Capital Inn b&b
- Alaska's Capital Inn Bed And Breakfast Juneau