“Great Coffee on a rainy day”

Heritage Downtown Cafe #1
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Juneau
“Great Coffee on a rainy day”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Located at the downtown center, a great place to get a tasty, fresh Cappuccino. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Best Coffee in town.

“Not worth the stop. ”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in to get a gellato/ice cream. Young woman at the counter was not friendly at all. We paid $4.50 for about half a cup of mediocre product. We have been in Juneau 5 days and this is the first person who was not friendly and/or helpful to us. There are better places to go.

Seattle, Washington
“Local Coffee Shop”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am going to say it right up front, I'm kind of a snob when it comes to good coffee. I don't do Starbucks and no way would I ever drink Folgers. That being said, this place kind of reminided me of like, being the "Starbucks" of Juneau simply because there are quite a few of them all around town. The coffee is much better than Starbucks, we bought a bag of beans while we were there, the wolf blend. And the coffee was fine, but then we found The Rookery around the corner, I liked the coffee there much better. When The Rookery was closed on Sunday, we came here as a good second choice. They have ice cream and then just the usual pastry type items that you see at most coffee stands. Muffins and things like that. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. I liked all of the local art on the wall that was for purchase and there were nice seating areas as well as wifi which is great since I have T-Mobile and there is not signal up there with my carrier.

• Visited June 2014
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Excellent Espresso”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Four shots of bliss - some of the best coffee I've had from a coffee shop, though the barista probably could have done just a tiny bit better pulling the shots. Excellent blend, friendly service, good location, and decent atmosphere. What more could you ask for?

Visited October 2013
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Great rainy day getaway”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is a great place to pass the time on a rainy day. Several locations around Juneau. Good, strong coffee, free wifi, nicely textured gelatto and friendly employees. Try the gelatto with a shot of espresso poued over it for an energy booster.

• Visited July 2013