“Tons of fun!”

and up
Juneau Shore Excursion: Douglas Island Zipline Tour from Juneau
Ranked #10 of 71 Outdoor Activities in Juneau
More attraction details
Owner description: The tour starts with a 10 minute jet boat ride across Gastineau Channel. At the beach you meet your guides and they will escort you up to the outfitting shelter for a thorough orientation. After getting geared up and loaded onto our Mercedes Benz Unimog you will ride up the mountain to the top of the course. There is a short up-hill hike to the first platform from which you will descend through the trees and over the ruins of the Treadwell Gold Mine. There are 10 ziplines, 2 suspension bridges and you finish the course with a 42 foot rappel returning to ground near the outfitting shelter. Before you get back on the boat, we have a small shop where you can purchase an action photo from the last zipline or a t-shirt or sweatshirt to remember your excursion. The tour lasts a total of 3 hours and 15 minutes. Come fly through trees with us!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Despite our rainy weather, we had a blast on our Canopy Tour in Juneau. Our guide Greg & Josiah were entertaining, skilled and really made me feel comfortable in a place WAY out of my comfort zone. The provided rain suits were really nice too - I stayed completely dry despite a very wet day.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wife and I first time zip lining. This was so much fun, once my fear let me have fun. The people here where fun and very understanding. They made it fun. Was kind of challenging cause you need to stop yourself and turn yourself straight. First timers should know this as some zip line they stop for you. All in all was so much fun.

2  Thank John S
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Our guide was great and helped my wussy butt cross over the bridge. Zipping through the trees was intense but fun. A great cruise excursion. They provide all the gear.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My second time zipping & we had a great time. Guides were awesome and the course was challenging enough to be exciting. Felt very safe at all times, but not for the young or people squeamish about heights.

1  Thank goharris
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had such a great time! Was first time zip lining but the instructors were experienced and relaxed and made the trip thoroughly enjoyable. There was great scenery, and recommend it to others.