there is no airport shuttle, and the front desk isnt open 24/7. for the price i couldve stayed at another hotel for 3 days, for the price of the 7 hours i almost slept in a bed here.
for over $200 per night, there shouldve been breakfast in bed, plus other amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aspen Suites Hotel in Juneau is in the heart of one of the most scenic state capitals in the nation. Close to the Juneau Airport and Alaska Marine Ferry Dock, Aspen Suites Hotel Juneau is also just minutes from the awe-inspiring Mendenhall Glacier. Each guest suite offers:•A tasteful décor•One or two queen beds•Complimentary WiFi•Flat screen television•And a fully equipped kitchen for your convenience. We also offer a business center for corporate guests.Aspen Suites Hotel in Juneau is a perfect choice for business or leisure travel. We offer reasonable rates, a great location and convenient amenities, plus space to spread out and enjoy.The newest value-added business class hotel in Juneau, the clean contemporary design and soothing palette of lobby colors at Aspen Suites Hotel make you feel right at home.Guestrooms are generously sized kitchen suites, larger and wider than standard hotel rooms. Whether you stay a few days or for a few months our professional and caring staff is at your service, ensuring your visit is an unforgettable one.Aspen Suites Hotel Juneau is near the Juneau Airport and the Alaska Marine Highway System Ferry Terminal, an ideal home base to explore Juneau, where the Alaska gold rush began. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Juneau Aspen Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juneau Aspen Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Aspen Suites Hotel Alaska