“Fun!”

Dolphin Jet Boat Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 100% money-back guaranteed whale sightings in an intimate setting and at close range! We are operated and staffed by locals who are anxious to share their love and knowledge with you; a professional naturalist and experienced captain will take you through the sea life-rich waters in an enclosed, climate-controlled boat with outside decks for those who want to experience the spray! Hot and cold beverages, snack, and an onboard restroom are included for your comfort and enjoyment.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went out with this company to do Whale Watching, and they were awesome! Our naturalist was super nice and informative, and our captain was hilarious and great: He started the tour by saying "I've never driven a boat, but I'm gonna give it a try today!". We saw several whales, and the whole experience was wonderful. I would recommend this company!

1  Thank Morgandalf
Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)
All reviews
in 45 reviews
"knew exactly where"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The staff was great! Kelly was so much fun!! The knew a lot and were very friendly. The capt had so much knowledge about the animals and how to approach them! We saw orcas humpbacks and sea lions! The boat was great for viewing and not to crowded there was great space for everyone! I highly recommend this company! The orca odyssey was the best!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were visiting Juneau for the first time and after scouring through numerous excursion offers, many of which required minimum group sizes or multiple days on the water, we booked the 4-hour combo Whale Watching and Mendenhall Glacier tour with Dolphin Jet Boat Tours. The whale watching was awesome and the naturalists Fisher and Kinsey were very informative and really did a great job. The bus trip over to Mendenhall Glacier gave us time to hike over to an amazing waterfall and first-rate views of the glacier. Everyone on the tour was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had a really good time on this excursion with Orca enterprises. Boat size was good, you could go inside or out. The staff was very knowledgeable on the area and the animals. The day we went we saw 10 humpbacks. The pick up and drop off was easy, their office is right at the end of the dock. This is a must do in Juneau!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went on their Whale Watching tour when the cruise I was on docked in Juneau. I just walked up in the morning to buy my ticket as the cruise ship charges waaaay too much for excursions. Dolphin Jet Boat Tours were organised, well priced and we went on one of their super fast jet boats. But best of all...we saw a large pod of Orcas and some Humpbacks. It was amazing watching them for ages. I would highly recommend this tour company.

1  Thank Melissa J

Been to Dolphin Jet Boat Tours? Share your experiences!