“Best charter in my 25 years of fishing in Alaska”
Review of Hi Time Charters

Hi Time Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fishing charters 4, 6 and 8 hours Salmon or Halibut or Salmon/Halibut Combination Charter Whale watching and Sightseeing 3, 4 and 8 hour charters minimum 4 maximum 6
Ladera Ranch, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best charter in my 25 years of fishing in Alaska”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I have been fishing southeast Alaska each year for at least 25 years & my very best trips have been with Captain Toni & Hi Time Charters. I have used them for the last 6 or so years & I have never never been disappointed. Lots of fish, clean & well equipt boat, & a great crew.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Murray P

Tucson, Arizona
“Great fishing and whale watching”

July 19, 2011
Toni Wisner, you know your stuff! In our short 6 hr. trip we had whale watching around an almost limit of salmon aboard the C/V HiTime. Toni put us in the right place for both. Check out my bubble-netting video on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-4rksAyz4k

If your flying into Juneau, make time for HiTime!
Phil & Jeannie

Visited July 2011
Juneau, Alaska
“No more hoping for fish!!! SCORE!!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Had an incredible day of fishing, Captain Toni knows all the hot spots. Reeled in 8 salmon before lunch. Clean comfortable boat! Has a Nice "head" too! :)

Juneau, Alaska
“Only go if you want to catch lots of fish!!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We had a fish on the line within 60 seconds of putting the lines down......NOT JOKING!!! Nice boat, great captain!!

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Most Incedible Day, One to Remember”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Started out tired from scenic land sea cruise. So, I woke up dreading a day of fishing on cold water, dressed in oh so many layers. So, boy was I surprised when we got to the marina.Our captain was a woman, our mate was a senior in high school. Lets just say that little Noni knew her stuff and had been raised on the waters of Alaska by her fishing gamily. Now, Cpt. Toni, she's one awesome captain. It wasn't just a fishing day. First of all we started out on the water before anyone else thought about it. We had a schedule and she knew we wanted to do all we could in those hours. However, just after we took off, she spotted a mom whale and her calf tangled in a crab line buoy. We decided that saving them was more important than fishing at the moment. We followed them, made calls for help to all kinds of people including NOAA. While we waited for help to arrive, she spotted some bubble head feeders. I think that's some kind of phenomenon. We were blessed to see nature at its finest. She put on the radar/sonar, so we could watch where the schools of fish they were eating were headed. She dropped the underwater mic so we could hear the whatles sing. Ok, we did finally move on to fishing once we'd gotten the pics and videos. She took us to lots of great spots she had charted and we caught halibut and rock and several other species that I didn't know about. She got us back in time to make the departure of the ship. If you ever have the opportunity to go to Alaska fishing, contact her. It wasn't one of the excursions offered by Princess but it should have been.