When we travel through Juneau this is the default place to stay for a layover. It's proximity to the airport is really handy. An easy walk away. We booked the room through priceline on their "express deals", and it is the hotel that is about 67 bucks a night taxes not included (they won't tell you the name of the hotel in express deals). The rooms are spacious, clean, and I think they all have a little kitchenette. I've never seen the hot tub actually working, perhaps just bad timing. They have a shuttle, however I've never been able to ride it, they have limited hours of operation. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and the WiFi is fast and free. I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited Shuttle Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Juneau
- Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive Alaska