“The perfect wooded retreat!”
Review of Angle 45

Angle 45
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hope
Angle 45
Ranked #2 of 3 Specialty Lodging in Hope
“The perfect wooded retreat!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is my first visit to Alaska and a few friends had recommended me to Hope, a small town tucked away in the beautiful wooded area just a short distance from the hustle and bustle of Anchorage. I looked online for lodging and since its pretty early in the season a few of the places hasn't opened for business yet. I noticed this cabin listed on angle 45s website so I thought I'd give them a try.

The owner Jason was super helpful and really friendly so right away I felt at ease staying out there since I was traveling alone. When I arrived he met me and opened up the cabin which was already nice and toasty inside with the fire going and the smell of burning spruce. He pointed me towards some great hikes in the area and made sure there was plenty of coffee for me to brew in the morning. I had a great couple of days hiking around town and had some very restful nights in the cabins upstairs bedroom.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway in the mountains especially if you like to raft, hike, fish and be out on the water.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Families
Business
Beloit, Ohio
Reviewed October 4, 2009

My husband and I took a few days off to have some down time. We stayed in one of the cabins at Angle 45, and then went out fishing the next day. The cabin was very nice with cute little fire place with seasoned wood right outside the door. We had dinner in town in Hope, and then went back to enjoy our little wood stove. We went on our fishing charter with Angle 45 guide "Jason." My husband and I are brand new at fly fishing, and adding a boat to the mix was somewhat challenging. Jason was so kind and helpful. He assured us he had seen worse Ha Ha. We had a great day on the water with him. We caught so many fish. It was a blast!!! I have been out with other guides that by the end of the day, I felt like giving my fishing equipment away. Not this one! Will return again if I get the chance! Give them a try!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ginacbird
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hope
Ski Inn
#1 of 1 in Bird Creek
Summit Lake Lodge
Summit Lake Lodge
#1 of 2 in Moose Pass

Been to Angle 45? Share your experiences!