“Authentic”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Victoria, Canada
“Authentic”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Loved that when I ordered a half pint the bar tender looked at me and said we only serve pints! Good beer.

Visited June 2013

Mt Gilead NC
“The Best Crab on the Planet!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

During our Celebrity Cruise Tour we to Hoonah and boy was it worth it to stop by this tiny home town bar & restaurant! The atmosphere was really cool and down to earth. The staff was very friendly and service was fast. The beer was cold and great. BUT best of all was the crab. Right out of the pot on to your plate. I have eaten crab all over the world nut nothing compares to this meal. It was great to be around the locals and this place is open year round. Talk about hardy folks, they are hardy for sure. Dungeoness crabis not easy to find but it is abundant there for sure. I could have eaten another but might have blown up! My brother-in-law who was with my wife and I on the cruise also stated the best he has ever had. When we left they had just put a crab in the pot that was one of the biggest I have ever seen. Once the pictures are in order all 1000 or so of them from the trip I will add it to this review. Yummy is all I can say. If U R in the area do not miss eating here! In the meantime here is one to savor over!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Richard B
Sicklerville, New Jersey
“Fresh crab, great experience”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here after my whale watching trip with Glacier Wind Charters. The dungeness crab was huge and full of sweet succulent lump meat. The crab cake sandwich and potato salad were top rate. The beer was icy cold. Stop by and have a bite to eat if you are in Hoonah, AK.

Visited July 2013
Anna Maria Island, Florida
“Dungeoness crab a great choice”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Tavern-like atmosphere with nice water views. Crab and Alaskan brews fit really well in your afternoon plans here.

Visited July 2013
Miami
“The Best Crab I have ever eatten”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

It is a very basic place but the fresh crab make up for the lack of restaurant luster. Very laid back! You must take this trip into downtown and venture out away from the tourists!!

• Visited June 2013

Been to The Office Bar? Share your experiences!