“Great food”

Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Little Mermaid, we handcraft our food daily, using the best in fresh local fish, meats, and produce. Our professional staff is extremely knowledgable about the ingredients, final preparation, wine and beer offerings.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal at the little mermaid. We shared a pizza before going on a halibut charter for the afternoon. Great little place on the Homer Spit.

1  Thank lcgovols

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and I’m glad we did. They had a special halibut dish that was outstanding. Pizza is good also. One of the best restaurants in Homer we tried.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just arrived in town and stopped in for a mid afternoon lunch. Wife ordered a salad with Halibut filet, I ordered a pizza, meatball and pepperoni. Good beer selection and great views over the bay. Food was “Excellent”, and so was the staff. Had a 20 minute wait, but well worth it! Give the girl your name , visit few shops and come back. We had heard a few good reports, and they were right. We will definitely be back here in the next few days !

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

This place is small, but if you can find a place to sit it's worth it. They have a gourmet style menu of all the fresh sea food out there. I had one of the pizzas, the wife ordered the Korean bowl meal. Enough for two. We also had a side of poutine. My first time, but very tasty. Didn't get to the deserts, but what I saw looked delicious.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

If you're in Homer take a ride out to the spit and try the Little Mermaid. The food is so delicious and service is perfect. It's a very small restaurant so come at opening or be prepared for a wait. Plenty of things to see if you wait, it'll be well worth it. They have tasty seafood dishes and a stone fired oven for pizza. The daily specials are my favorite. Fries are unbelievable. I'd eat there every day if I could! It's on the boardwalk by the first set of shops on the left going out the spit road. Enjoy!

Been to Little Mermaid? Share your experiences!