“I pray to this restaurant before I sleep at night”
Review of Little Mermaid

Little Mermaid
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Little Mermaid, we handcraft our food daily, using the best in fresh local fish, meats, and produce. Our professional staff is extremely knowledgable about the ingredients, final preparation, wine and beer offerings.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Came here with my mate in October of 2013, after calling and making some last minute reservations, they thankfully got us in! I live abroad now and we both STILL talk about this place and how completely perfect it was not only as a meal, but an entire dining experience. Excellent isn't enough to describe this brilliant monument. Consider youself one of the lucky chosen ones if you've had the pleasure of stepping foot into such a magnificent masterpiece such as this. This is the the one good thing that came from the human race. This is the MAGNUM OPUS.

2  Thank Primu55ucks
voglco, Owner at Little Mermaid, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Wow! Awesome review-thanks! We love what we do and are thankful for you that appreciate it all!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Delicious meal, top notch food! I'm a world traveling foodie and this was one of the best meals I've had in a while. I had locally caught sable fish and the preparation was delicious and perfectly cooked. The restaurant is small so make a reservation, it was definitely one of the best meals we had on our 2 week Alaska vacation.

2  Thank Kate C
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Specials on a chalk board. Small menu, not over the top expensive but not cheep either. Good service.

1  Thank cnorris12000
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had this place recommended to us by friends in Alaska. Wow, were they right on the money. As can be expected, prices seem a bit high - but it's Alaska in the summer after all. Anyway, at least at the Mermaid you get what you pay for! The food is high quality and locally sourced. We enjoyed the fish sandwich for lunch, and it was incredible. Menu looked interesting and varied, and I'm sure we'll return on our next visit to Homer.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

It's an unassuming little place with 8 tables or so.. (book a table in advance) and the food is absolutely superb! Everything we had was amazing! Best restaurant I've ever been to.. Hands down.

1  Thank Alec R

Been to Little Mermaid? Share your experiences!