“Quirky, fun, YUM! ”

Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cafe Cups is Homer, Alaska's downtown casual, fine dining destination. Our cozy lunch & dinner house offers an intimate setting for a fresh and delicious meal. Open for lunch with a variety of creative fresh salads, sandwiches and pastas. Our dinner selections are a variety fresh local seafood, mouthwatering steaks and more. Everything we do is made from scratch using fresh, local ingredients from a variety of farms in Alaska, so our menu is always changing. Top the evening off with our house-made desserts. Healthy portions and great, friendly service are included with all selections at Cafe Cups. Our eclectic, inviting atmosphere, incredible food and friendly staff make Cafe Cups the perfect dinner destination. We invite you to join us and experience the best seafood Homer has to offer.
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

At the suggestion of a bartender at Salty Dawg (another spot not to be missed) I went to Cups for a fresh seafood meal. What a spot-on recommendation! Quirky decor and delicious food. The seafood pasta was amazing, very local and very fresh. Excellent wine selection and a truly unique dining environment. One of my favorite Alaska dining experiences.

1  Thank ArizonaMountainTech
There are newer reviews for Cafe Cups

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a great place to go for food that is always a hit, i tell all my B&B guests to go there and i will make reservations for them. The servers are great and they always make me my special (not on the menu) meal for me, it can get loud in there but the food and service is worth it

1  Thank KMackulin
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We made a reservation for Café Cups based on the recommendation of the server at Bear Creek Winery and I'm very glad we did because there was a crowd of people waiting when we got there. We were seated and I have to say that the 2 gals that were waiting on the tables worked their butts off and were great servers. The restaurant was packed with more people waiting and they kept their cool and were efficient and we, along with the other patrons at Café Cups were well taken care of. They had an appetizer that was a curry with different seafood that was really tasty. The halibut was excellent and it was totally different then the grilled halibut I had the previous night at Captain Patties. I sensed that the chef likes to try different things and to be unique and the results were excellent. this was the best restaurant we ate at in Alaska,

2  Thank trbeer
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a busy, busy restaurant. Reservations are hard to come by, as is elbow space for you, the other customers, and the waitstaff.

Staff seems rushed and frazzled, but still hit your orders right on. Good wine selection, and a nice menu.

We've learned to always order from the specials menu. Not because the other menu isn't notable, but because the specials are SPECIAL! This isn't some leftover concoction the chef came up with to get rid of some stuff in the fridge. The specials menu is inventive, fun, and delicious!

We like the food, but the space usually makes us find reservations elsewhere, unfortunately.

1  Thank JV355
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved the decor, inside and out. We had a raised table, center of main room, like ringside at a fun circus. Food was very, very good! I think our server might have been one of the owners, but even though crazy busy, she made us feel like guests at her party. At the end of a sold-out weekend night dinner, she took the time to write down several must-do restaurants and galleries for me. We sat by locals who said this is definitely the best place in Homer. I think they tried to seat everyone who arrived, but you really need to make a reservation to be sure you get a table. Probably my favorite dining experience in Alaska.

2  Thank zingerinBonn

Been to Cafe Cups? Share your experiences!