“Best of the Best”

Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cafe Cups is Homer, Alaska's downtown casual, fine dining destination. Our cozy lunch & dinner house offers an intimate setting for a fresh and delicious meal. Open for lunch with a variety of creative fresh salads, sandwiches and pastas. Our dinner selections are a variety fresh local seafood, mouthwatering steaks and more. Everything we do is made from scratch using fresh, local ingredients from a variety of farms in Alaska, so our menu is always changing. Top the evening off with our house-made desserts. Healthy portions and great, friendly service are included with all selections at Cafe Cups. Our eclectic, inviting atmosphere, incredible food and friendly staff make Cafe Cups the perfect dinner destination. We invite you to join us and experience the best seafood Homer has to offer.
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

So glad we went "local" and had a great meal at Cafe Cups. We did not have a reservation and it was busy time but they worked us in with minimal waiting. Delightful atmosphere, gratious hosts, and great food. If you are in Homer for tow or more nights, make sure this is one of your stops.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Phoenix, Arizona
“Long Wait but good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had dinner here during my trip to Homer. I had made a reservation in advance but still had to wait before someone came to greet me and seat me. I think they had just 2 waitresses so service was lacking. I had a seafood pasta that was very large and tasty.

• Visited July 2013
glendale, a
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like good food and good company....”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Delicious food, fun ambiance, friendly, caring wait staff and unconventional look. I loved everything about this place!

Visited July 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Hit or miss - mostly hit”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My family of 7 had dinner at Cafe Cups last night. Excellent oysters and calamari appetizers. Cesar salad not great, heavy garlic but lacking in overall flavor. Seafood pasta of the day excellent but had to be returned as it wasnt hot. Grilled halibut was good, barley reminded me of oatmeal. Desserts - raspberry creme brûlée, lime cheesecake, birch ice cream - all outstanding.
I would return to Cups, but will avoid some menu items

• Visited August 2013
Victoria MN USA
“ALWAYS great food...”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were in Homer for two nights and this is the place we go for dinner...every night! The cook (Dave) makes the most out of fresh seasoning on everything we have. The King Salmon ceviche was AWESOME. The specials are our favorites because they are always unique, fresh and GREAT! The honey-jalapeno dressing is the BEST. Try the salad with this dressing topped with a chicken breast or fish for something a bit lighter. I had the halibut-yelloweye combination and it was the best fish ever. This is probably our second favorite restaurant in the world...and we travel extensively. Our favorite restaurant in the world ranks number one because it is a "full service" restaurant...not just the food. If it were up to the food alone, this one would be our new number one! Dave & Jen (owners) aim to please!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Steve L

Been to Cafe Cups? Share your experiences!