“Late night dinner”

Happy Face Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 79 Restaurants in Homer
Reviewed July 15, 2013

After our later than expected arrival in Homer we struggled to find a dining option. Even though the restaurant was close to closing we were welcomed in, seated and served a very satisfying meal. We felt the prices were very fair and food good!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you are looking for a good meal at a decent price then Happy Face is a good option. If you are looking for decor and a dining experience, look elsewhere.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I loved their halibut fish & chips. Tasted great, prices were good and the waitress was a plus. I have recommend them to everyone I know that is heading to Homer.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been eating there every time I go to Homer. The waitress has been there for 18 years. She is always really nice to everyone and it's nice to go and see someone you recognize. The food is always good. If you can get up the stairs or the rather steep ramp there is a good view of the area too. A fun place to go.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Service is great here, really friendly and fast. I've enjoyed every dish I've ordered there; the fish and chips and burgers are also good.

Been to Happy Face Restaurant? Share your experiences!