“Nice to look at the water & beach. Huge menu with something for all appetites. Best malts on the spit.”

Boardwalk Fish & Chips
Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice to look at the water & beach. Huge menu with something for all appetite from vegetarian to meatasaurus. Best malts on the spit. Very casual place with indoor & seating.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had fish & chips, it was good but a little amount of food for the price. The restaurant sits at the end of the boardwalk so if you sit at a picnic table by the back windows you can see the ocean.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was the best clam chowder I have ever had. Yes, it was a little spendy but oh, so worth it. It comes in an awsome bread bowl as well and it was enough for two people.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I'll admit I had a little sticker shock when we paid the bill for two orders of fish and chips and two beers and it was $50. Not sure what market price was that day for halibut, but it was more than I expected. That said, it was the most delicious fish and chips I've ever had. Sure, it doesn't look like a lot when they bring it out, but it was more than enough. We're from Kansas, so enjoying fresh halibut was a real treat for us.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I paid the most money I have ever paid for an order of fish & chips. Now halibut was the fish part, but 4 small pieces in a paper basket with a small amount of fries. Didn't include cole slaw. I had to ask for tartar sauce, was given a small paper cup of it, and I had to ask for more. One of our group had a salad that was fresh days before it was served. VERY expensive for what you get.

1  Thank champagnecamper