“I liked this family style restaurant.”
Review of Duncan House Diner

Duncan House Diner
Ranked #14 of 78 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went here for breakfast and it was such a fun time! It was like an antique store inside and they had all kinds of cool stuff on the window sills and all over the place. The food was great and reasonably priced. I will return!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a good breakfast diner-type restaurant. I like the tunes they play and the staff is really nice! Definitely somewhere I return to for standard breakfast food.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Who am I kidding, don't save room - just enjoy one or maybe share this monster, supper fluffly, very tasty treat with the rest of your party. Everyone in our seven person party loved their meal which included both breakfast and lunch foods; portions were abundant and of high quality. Did I mention the hotcake? Another favorite was the big link sausage. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

At the end of the season on the Homer Spit, most restaurants are closed so we searched for a place in town and found this one as recommended by other contributors. It was a great choice as the food was excellent. We had scrambled eggs, front toast, bacon and Reindeer sausage. Everything was delicious, hot and delivered quickly. The place was packed and according to our server it was crazy busy mabe because other restaurants had closed for the season. Prices were reasonable as it was off the tourist track. Decor was "kitschey". S forget about the decor and concentrate on the food. They only service breakfast and lunch. A simple menu but they did have fresh Halibut fish and chips for lunch.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We found this hole in the wall driving through town. Service was the best! Food was good. Easy to get to and plenty parking for an oversized truck. I had the schooner breakfast lots of berries. Very tasty!

Been to Duncan House Diner? Share your experiences!