“QUIRKY DINER”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Kent, United Kingdom
“QUIRKY DINER”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Took breakfast here on the recommendation of our host. Huge variety, healthy options and friendly service too. There's a really nice ambiance about this place - the paraphernalia displayed certainly makes it memorable and interesting. Efficient service, good value and clearly a hit with the locals!

• Visited September 2012

Savannah, Georgia
“Just what you need some days”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

There isn't much I haven't liked about my visits to Duncan House. The breakfasts are good, and I've always been happy with what I have on my plate. The portions are good, and certainly worth the prices compared to other breakfast/lunch places around town.

Are there other places that make for "fine dining" experiences? You bet! Are there places that can offer this level of friendly service, good food, and an amazing music selection always playing all in one? Nope!

It's a fun little greasy spoon, with all of the usual things you look for from a place like this. Be sure to listen carefully for how they call a table's food from the kitchen. Cracks me up every time!

• Visited January 2013
Anchorage
“We eat here every time we visit Homer”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Duncan House is the best breakfast place in Homer! We visit family there a couple of times each year, and we always look forward to having breakfast at Duncan House during our visit. The food is great and the atmosphere is perfect--small town American diner. I highly recommend the breakfast, but their lunch offerings are good too. Don't miss Duncan House!

Homer, Alaska, United States
“Went there for years, until we looked under a table”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went there once a week for years. The food is always the same and it is a dependable place to get lunch and head back to work. We overlooked the occasional lip-stick on a mug and sticky table top... But when one of our clients dropped their hat under the table I wish I was not the one who went down there to pick it up... Yikes... Maybe it was only because it was mid summer and they were swamped... Maybe....

• Visited July 2012
Moose Pass
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Everything about this place is great. Awesome Food. Awesome service. Friendly wait staff. The atmosphere is casual with lots of stuff on the walls to read.

• Visited November 2012