“Great variety!”
Review of Cosmic Kitchen

Cosmic Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Homer
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual quick service, Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner, Eat In or Take Out, Smoothies, Milkshakes, Fresh Juices, Beer & Wine, Family Friendly
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The food is very good quality, but a little on the pricy side.. Also a great choice if you're a vegan or vegetarian.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Our friends that live in Homer took us to this place. It's away from the Spit and the water, so "off the main drag." Seemed like a very "locals" place, which is a nice departure from much of what is encountered as a tourist in Alaska. The food was excellent and the quantities were more than ample. The weather was nice so we were able to enjoy one of their few outdoor tables - just an added bonus. Would surely eat here again on a future trip to Homer.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not sure the hip-guy is the owner; but sure I had met him at a health food store on my last trip some seven years ago. That little detail is important. The food here is healthy and tasteful. You order at the cash register looking onto a spotless kitchen. You will see the staff cleaning up as you eat. Then again, they closed just after we departed around 6:30 PM. OK, so laid back too!

The Taco Burrito was larger than the head of the 9-year old who packed it away. Well, he didn’t consume the fabulous Homer brew either. Earlier, I had my one-time serving of fried Halibut and chips earlier; so two of us had Coconut / Wasabi salmon. The other two also thoroughly enjoyed the Wasabi Halibut. The Wasabi sauce seemed to be the common denominator to both fresh fish dinners and definitely gourmet quality.

It is in the forties by October here so plan to eat dinner early since the dining room has only a few picnic type tables. If we had more time, I would have returned for either breakfast or lunch.

Dinners and drinks for four adults one 9-year old was $114.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a good self service restaurant with a variety of inexpensive and pricer options, including mexican. If I want Mexican food in Homer, I go here! Seating is casual and the kids can act likes kids. Outdoor seating for nice weather.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

All fresh ingredients made this a great cafe to have lunch. Fish & Chips for my meal and the "boys" had bison burgers. Friendly staff and short wait. Inside dining area small but, there is patio area available. Wish I had a place like this at home!