“Fun place, friendly staff”
Review of Cosmic Kitchen

Cosmic Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Homer
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual quick service, Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner, Eat In or Take Out, Smoothies, Milkshakes, Fresh Juices, Beer & Wine, Family Friendly
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I love Cosmic Kitchen. I lived in Homer for 3 years and often had Cosmic for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My favs are the soy sausage breakfast burrito for breakfast, the gyro sandwich for lunch and dinner. But there are many good things on the menu. The staff was always friendly to my family and I. I'd recommend this to you all. I will admit it gets crowded in the little space, but that is how you know its good.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Ate breakfast here one morning. Good selection available from eggs, hash browns, toast to breakfast burritos. Probably the cheapest we paid for breakfast during our 2 weeks in Alaska. They don't open until 9 am. Would definitely eat here agian.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Folks in my group of 9 liked this a lot. Staff really worked to meet our needs and help us order in this slightly unusual cafe. It's funky and fun. I'd go back for sure.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

a unique variety of cuisines and healty foods...... falafels, guacamoles, fajitas. tasty coffee. friendly service . only problem is that the restaurant was very full

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Arrived in Homer very hungry - too late for lunch and too early for dinner. Stopped at Cosmic Kitchen and had delicious meal. The portions were huge and the staff very friendly. Just what my family needed after the long drive from Anchorage. We were so impressed we went back for breakfast the next morning. The fish tacos and omlets were fantastic. Thanks Cosmic Kitchen for taken such good care of our family.

1  Thank Mary M

Been to Cosmic Kitchen? Share your experiences!