Review Highlights
Action Packed!!

Our day with my three bothers was looking pretty dismal with light, steady rain and winds gusting... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2018
Robert K
Alexandria, Minnesota
Great day, knowledgeable crew

Little did we know when we booked this charter that my father-in-law had gone out with Captain... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
KentuckyGirlAtHeart

All reviews deck hand rock fish caught fish fishing trip monkfish comfortable ride filet halibut fishing fish processing go fishing safety briefing silver salmon shipped home end of july excellent fishing rough water comfortable boat
Reviewed September 14, 2014

What a great day fishing with Bryan. We went long range and Bryan made sure we all caught our limit. He was friendly and never made a novice like myself feel stupid. Husband caught a 50 lb Halibut while I also was able to bring in a 38 lb with some help. We had it all shipped home and are looking forward to feasting on some great fish thru the winter. If ever back in Homer, we will book with Bryan in a heart beat.

1  Thank Patricia B
Reviewed September 5, 2014

Make the trip to Homer to fish with Captain B and you wont be dissapointed. I have been fishing out of Seward for years because its closer to home but decided to finally hit Homer this year. The fishing was Awesome and the captain was even better. He was funny and entertaining the entire time, and also very helpful. Everybody on the boat caught their limit of Halibut and rockfish. Also as an added bonus I also caught two Ling's and my nephew also caught one. Its gonna be Homer fishing with Captin B's for me from now on.

1  Thank desertscrub
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I'm posting this review for my husband since I'm already set up on Trip Advisor. I can tell you that the smiles on his face when he sent home pictures was a testament to the great fishing he was enjoying.
"Went after Ling Cod and Rockfish on the second day. I caught a 54" Ling Cod that I'll be able to brag about for years. The kids can't wait to go with their Dad. It will only be with Bryan. I won't shop anywhere else." Greg P

2  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have been going to Homer, Alaska for the last 10 years. From my experience, Captain B is the best charter in Homer. Go with Bryan if you want to catch your limit every trip. I will be booking another trip with him next year. Thanks Bryan!

2  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This was our second charter experience with Captain B, and just like the first, I can't praise him enough. Captain B makes every trip a successful fishing adventure. Safety is his top priority, he is very patient, and has a wonderful sense of humor. Follow his instructions, and you will catch fish. I can't imagine fishing with anyone else! Our friends all commented on his skill and knowledge of fishing in Alaska. You will never regret sailing with Captain B.

2  Thank Mary K