“Outstanding Charter Fishing Experience”

Captain B's Alaskan C's Adventures
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have enjoyed seven charter trips with Captain Brian Bondioli over the last ten years and plan to return as soon as my family has consumed all the halibut in my freezer. I have never experienced such a hard-working Captain who will take the time and burn the fuel if it is necessary for a successful trip. Brian also hires the best mates I have ever seen, hard working and great company to boot. If you are new to halibut fishing, I recommend a regimen of situps and barbell work for a few months ahead of time, although Brian and his mate are happy to help when you get worn out..

2  Thank Jerry M

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We booked two trips with Alaskan C's Adventures and had a great time on both trips. We fished for halibut on the first trip and caught our limit in good time. On the second trip, we fished for Halibut, Rockfish and Lingcod and caught our limit. The captain and deck mate were hard workers and were very helpful. We would definitely book a fishing trip with them again if we are lucky enough to be able to come back to Alaska.

5  Thank Don P
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We booked a day charter and this guy took us all over for 12 hours to fishing areas that we're 60 plus miles out. We know from experience that not all charter captains are so motivated to make sure you are happy. In addition, with only 6 passengers on a 44 ft. boat and a very hard working deck hand you won't find a better charter. Also, because we were unable to catch multiple species we received a partial refund. We will be return customers.

2  Thank teresa99022
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We charted the boat for a 3 day fishing trip with 2 other couples (ages 20s-40s) and had an absolute blast! Although the weather was cloudy/rainy with temps in the 50s, we were very comfortable in our rain gear. We slept on the boat for two nights, which was very comfortable. The fishing was non-stop and we got a great workout. Captain B did a fantastic job of keeping us on top of the fish at all times. Never a dull moment!!! Deckhand Joe was an excellent and patient teacher (as well as an AMAZING CHEF!) as 5 out of 6 of us hand never been deep sea fishing. Joe and Brian work very well together and made our trip amazing. We would definitely recommend at least a 2 day trip to get to better fishing areas, beautiful scenery, and improve on your fishing technique. We took home about 100#/filets per person!
Please note: This is a definite arm workout (especially left) and we strongly recommend 'beefing up' a little before your adventure.
Thanks Joe & Captain B for our trip of a lifetime! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

What a great fishing trip. This is my seventh year of deep sea fishing with various Capt's and this was definitely the most enjoyable, starting with the beauty of the surroundings, Then the great hospitality of the crew (Capt B and Joe of the Ashtikan in Homer Alaska) Then the constant activity, from start to finish there wasn't a moment we were not catching fish. In 12hrs, I was too busy catching fish to squeeze a beer in and that is saying something!! I think I will be coming back for sure!!