“Ok Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
San Francisco, California
“Ok Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We went here for a late lunch so restaurant wasn't so busy. The Halibut was good but Salmon wasn't so good. They were able to make Veggie Fajitas for my wife who is a vegetarian . She thought fajitas were just ok. Our younger one liked his fish 'n' Chips. Nothing fresh in the Dessert Menu we settled for Mango Cake and Caramel Cheese cake.

• Visited June 2014

Lakeland, Florida
“Expected much more.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We went for dinner and got the couple Crab special. 2.5 lbs of crab and a side and salad for two for $49. I will say the crab was cooked well and was a good value at that price in Homer. But they brought out a salad on one plate and the mashed potatoes and green beans came out on one plate well. Now if I was doing a dinner for two special I would have the main course but split the sides up on two different plates. It is difficult for you to eat when you have a plate in the middle of a table. Also the mashed potatoes had a weird flavor that was not good at all. When we asked the servers they said it was Garlic I have had garlic mashed potatoes many times and they have never had that weird flavor.

pine hill, nj
“Why all the haters??”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My goodness, I had a steak that just melted in my mouth and potatoes that were creamy and delicious. My husband had the same and totally agreed with the meal's awesomeness. Our waiter, Jorge, was very nice and attentive and was always around when refills were needed. We enjoyed the views of the boat harbour and the eagles soaring. I can't believe the all the reviews on here that lean towards the negative, it's like we are talking about a different place!! Glad we went and had a great meal!!

2 Thank tripgirl74
South Jersey
“Dayum That Was Good!! ”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went there for dinner the other night. We both ordered the New York strip steak. It was absolutely amazing. Great food, great views, great service. I was here 4 years ago when it was El Pescadora and not much has changed building wise. I will absolutely go here again with no problem. Jorge was our waiter and he was excellent. I totally back this place. Cheers.

1 Thank surviorRob
The Villages, Florida
“Great view, average food.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Walking the stores this afternoon, stopped in for a late lunch. Not busy at all, wife had lunch sized salmon sandwich, I tried fish and chips. Food came out hot, fish was most a ver heavy thick beer batter. More batter than fish, wife's salmon was average, she ordered a Caesar salad with her meal, when Bill came the Caesar salad was $11.95 !?! I questioned the cost, waitress checked with some one, knocked $5.00 off. So , still $7.00 for a small salad with a meal ? Will only be here for 3 days, but will find other places to try.

Visited June 2014

Been to Harbor Grill? Share your experiences!